There are clearly differences between the genders. It's just that the ability to love should not be one of them. That's not guesswork. That is just obvious.

Rebel

 Rebel: Eyes Of A Child

 Rebelling against unfounded authority, magic, and pragmatism.


Or, As We Age.


Innocence is what drives the rebellion of youth.  It is also what can twist the rebel like a pretzel.


I have mentioned the rebellion of youth often.  You should know, by now, why every youthful generation rebels.


It is so amazing, once one sees past the layers of confusion and delusion that we have built.  Below all of that is all of the quirks of a very confused race with potential beyond all bounds, desperately seeking for the answers.


This is going to begin as the most fractured writings of a lifetime.  I have high hopes, though, that it will straighten itself out.


So many dots to connect but not in the usual manner.


I can think of so many titles for this one.  "Whoa!"; "Rage Against The Past"; "Seeking Answers"; "The Origin Of Authoritarianism"; "Building Pompousness On The Bones Of Nothing"; "Forcing The Issue" (which, by the way, is what I feel, in desperation, I have attempted to do for the last fifteen years - in so very many ways); "Fragile But Made Of Iron" 


Dots

The dot that just won't connect

The dots that really need connecting.: Innocence; youth; rebellion; the two different rages, the one rage as we begin to lose our way later in life and the other in youth when we know something is wrong; the desperation as we age to accept simple answers that answer nothing; those that are willing to provide simple answers for their own edification or glory; the Flower Power generation; the love story; introverts and extroverts; the penchant to be repelled by people that express their uncertainty, that are willing to continue to question; the attraction of certainty that leads to con men of all stripes; the inability to sense a lie; the effect of clarity continuing to be absent from our lives; the acceptance of delusions; seeking clarity; seeking solutions rather than just ranting about all of the problems; I guess, to sum it all up, the stupour, clarity, self-respect and their effects.


Maybe I can't connect all of those dots but I will try in later posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments