No one should have to travel the road I have traveled, much less alone. In most ways, that travel is done. I wish it were true that the rest was done. (i believe, in a big way, I am only talking to myself any longer, which is why so much is going on UAV. < frustration showing)
It had to be done but it was no fun and the journey had to be taken alone. The next journey will require a couple. It cannot be done alone. (that should remedy my concern stated in I Was Wrong. Thank goodness for that. It will also take most of a lifetime to have our Humanity begin to ripple out into every conceivable corner of the species. The only question is how long will it take for our Humanity to go viral?
At some point, a whole generation will travel the road together. That will be awesome. For them, once the spinal fire ignites, it should be no trouble at all to access our Humanity. Nothing but delight to have found the way in which we become sane, emotionally mature, balanced in our sentient minds as a race, and looking forward to and celebrating life rather than just finding some way to tolerate life while waiting for it to be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No comments