Why is it so damned difficult for the race to understand it is not about the individual. It is about the race gaining its sanity.
I've just begun editing LP, as I am virtually done with ASP. I find more useful info here than I expected. It was written in a rush, as usual, but the underlying info is viable, even though the thought process was more 'human interrupted'.
While I am beginning to feel that some people are really getting what I am saying, it still concerns me greatly that no one on LP is willing to say a word. Let me just reiterate that comments are not posted unless you request it. They are screened. You can comment anonymously, as well. I don't care if a comment is never posted. But, I do care that not a single damned (sane) comment has been offered.
While I understand how dumbfounded all of this can make a person, from my own experience, it seems to me that anyone that has progressed to LP and is still visiting should be willing to say something, give me some level of comfort that what I am saying is at least beginning to be comprehended by some.
I used to be concerned that it is nothing more than bots visiting but I am now pretty sure that is not true. It continues to baffle me. If it is paranoia, comment anonymously. I promise not to guess. I did enough of that in the past. All it brought me was grief. No insights.
Anyways. I've started cleaning up my writings here. I don't know that it will ever get to the level of clarity I would desire, as I believe ASP has, but I will do what I can as long as it seems pertinent. The further you go into LP, the greater the chance it is still shoot-from-the-hip, though I must say that even from the hip, I believe most of it is pretty much on target. That does not preclude me deleting things. That is my penchant and I'm sure it will continue until I get some feedback.
At this point in my life, with nothing but losses to face, I have to hope that the way I described Humanity's success in one of my earliest books, as a groundswell, will happen as described. I have to hope it has already begun. It seems more than likely unless the stupour is even more intense than I imagine. Thousands of people have read the details of what I have written. If they can all put it away, if no young man has the wherewithal to pull it off, ... well, I guess it's not beyond the realm of possibility.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No comments